Can the decision be appealed?

No decision of the State Treasury may be appealed against. If you are dissatisfied with a decision made by the State Treasury, you may file a complaint against the government with the district court in the order stipulated on civil disputes. You have to file the complaint within three months of receiving information on the decision made by the State Treasury.

Related content