Which reports do I need to provide to the State Treasury?

The processing of compensation for damage always starts with determining the grounds for compensation. That is why you should provide the State Treasury with a report on the grounds upon which you think that the government should pay compensation for the damage to you. If it looks like there are sufficient grounds for compensation, the State Treasury may ask you to provide further accounts of the amount of compensation later on. That is why you should keep any receipts for expenses incurred from the damage.

Related content