The volunteer fire brigade pays me a salary for participating in a rescue task. In this case, who compensates for the accidents that have occurred?

If the volunteer fire brigade or the regional rescue services pay you a salary, you belong to the scope of your employer’s accident insurance. If you are not paid for participating in the rescue task, you are covered by the State Treasury’s security.

Related content