I got into an accident in a contract fire brigade car. Who will compensate for the damage?

Apply for compensation through the car’s motor insurance. Under the Rescue Act, compensation for personal injury is paid from state funds only to the extent that the injured person is not entitled to equal compensation under other legislation.

Related content