My premises have been closed voluntarily since January. Can I get closure compensation?

Unfortunately in this case compensation cannot be granted. The company must have net sales from February 2021, to which the share of the closed business can be compared. This share is also used to multiply other expenses and salary expenses for February. The aim is that the compensation corresponds as closely as possible to the situation of the company. Therefore the company must report the share of closed operations in the company’s turnover during the comparison period (February 2021).

Related content