I work as a teacher at the European School. The Finnish National Board of Education has posted me as a teacher at the European School in Belgium for several years. Does the travel protection coverage apply to me?

Yes, the travel protection applies to employees who are sent abroad from Finland. If the length of the so-called official journey is over 3 months, the employee is also entitled to health care at the destination country.

Related content