I am a posted employee at the European School in Belgium. Is my travel protection valid when I return to Finland for the summer holidays?

Your travel protection coverage is valid even on separate trips to foreign countries that are outside the destination country, even if these are not official journeys. Since your destination country is Belgium, your summer holiday trip to Finland is covered by the scheme. Since the State Treasury has the right to direct a person who is in need of non-urgent care to the treatment place of its choice, while you are in Finland we primarily recommend that you visit a public health care facility if you require medical care. You can also call our service number on weekdays between 9 am and 3.30 pm: +358 295 50 3700.

Related content