If you are dissatisfied with the decision you have received, you can request a rectification from the State Treasury. Processing a claim for rectification at the State Treasury is free of charge.
Before submitting a claim for rectification
- Read the cost support decision carefully before submitting a claim for rectification. Check all the information used to justify the decision and any reasons for rejecting the decision.
- Please note that in order to be granted cost support, the company must fulfill all the general conditions
- In the claim for rectification, it is advisable to comment on all possible rejections, in order for the claim for rectification to be successful.
- If you have general feedback or questions about the decision you have received, you can contact customer service by calling 0295 50 3050.
- Contact for example an accounting firm to obtain all the necessary documents.
How is the claim for rectification made?
- The claim for rectification is made in the e-service.
- After logging in to the e-service, you can automatically see all the cost support applications you have submitted earlier. Select the cost support issue for which you are applying a rectification.
- The claim for rectification can also be submitted to the State Treasury in person, using an agent, by post, or by e-mail.
- The sender is responsible for the submission of the claim for rectification.
What information should be contained in the claim for rectification?
- The claim for rectification should indicate the adjustment required for the decision.
- Also tell us on what grounds the rectification is required.
- The claim for rectification must also include the documents mentioned in the claim.
- If the claim for rectification is made otherwise than by using the State Treasury’s e-service, enter the application number in the claim, for which you are applying for rectification. The application number can be found in the upper corner of the cost support
- If the lawyer or public legal counsel does not act as an assistant, and the application is not made in the State Treasury’s e-service, the proxy of the agent must also be attached to the claim for rectification
When do I have to make a claim for rectification?
- The claim for rectification and its attachments must be submitted to the State Treasury by 4:15 p.m. within 30 days of the date on which you received the decision.
- If the decision has been submitted electronically, service is deemed to have taken place on the third (3rd) day following the sending of the message, unless otherwise shown.
- If the decision was sent by letter, the service is deemed to have taken place on the seventh (7th) day from the date of mailing, unless otherwise shown.
- Only claims received within the time limit are examined.
Processing of the claim for rectification
- The State Treasury processes the rectification claims in the order in which they are received, and the estimated processing time is approximately 4-5 months.
- Claims for rectification are processed individually, which is why the duration of the processing varies.
- You can supplement the claim for rectification by submitting additional information in the e-service. Submitting relevant attachments/supporting documents without delay will help the processing of your case.
- If necessary, the rectification claim handler will ask you for additional information, either by email or by phone. Please monitor your email regularly. From time to time, check the junk e-mail folder.
- Please note that providing all necessary additional information without delay will contribute to the processing of your case.
Appeal to the Administrative Court
- If you consider the decision issued by the State Treasury to appeal against the claim for rectification to be unlawful, you can appeal the decision to the Administrative Court.
- The decision can only be appealed to the Administrative Court after the claim for rectification has been processed by the State Treasury.